This is where every response to your campaigns will land - giving you an overview of all your responses as well as where you can categorize responses to track lead rates.
Although replies to your campaigns will land directly in your own inbox, you can see all responses from any sales agent across all your campaigns all in one place from the Inbox in Outbase. This gives you the option to have an overview of the types of responses you are receiving across your campaigns, and use this insight to maximize your campaigns.
Categorizing responses is important as it keeps your reporting figures up to date, allowing you to track and report on leads and declines alongside opens, clicks, and responses.
It is also worth keeping up to date as any responses received through Outbase will automatically be excluded from any further emails in your campaign, but some responses, such as OOO replies can be categorized as out of office, and will then continue the campaign sequence.
Below we'll look at:
In the default responder inbox view, you will see all unresolved responses. From here you can filter and see the following details:
1. Email Account and Campaign Filters: Select an email account, campaign, or both, to filter this view to see only responses for these.
2. Search: Search the inbox to find the exact message you are looking for (search will look in prospect email, subject line, and email content).
3. Sort By: Sort responses by newest to oldest, or oldest to newest.
4. Message Preview: This shows you the responder's details, subject line, and the start of the email content and will be marked with a red dot if the response hasn't been categorized yet.
5. Reading Pane: Select any message from the left-hand preview panel to view the full message in the reading pane.
6. Unresolved / Resolved View: Toggle between messages you have already categorized and ones you haven't.
7. Response Admin: Shows you the details of the prospect the response has been matched to, the details of the email account that received the response, and gives you the option to categorize the response.
Once you have categorized your responses these figures will be added to your reporting, giving you a deeper analysis and enabling you to monitor trends and the impact of your campaign(s).
Once you've categorized a response it will be removed from the default Inbox view. However, these messages are still available to view and make any changes if needed from the resolved Inbox view.
Resolved Inbox View
From the top right of the screen, click on the Resolved button to view the resolved Inbox.
The features of the resolved Inbox are generally the same as the Unresolved view, but you can tell the difference as messages here are marked with a green dot.
If you want to change the response categorization of a message, from the Response Admin panel on the right, either change the response category from the dropdown, complete any additional information and click Resolve, or click the Unresolve button to send the message back to the Unresolved view.