Comment on page
Integrate Outbase with your CRM to ensure all the data from your campaigns goes directly into it, freeing you up to focus on what you do best!
Integrating Outbase with your CRM account allows all the information and data from your campaigns to be fed directly into your CRM and sales pipeline.
Outbase currently integrates with the below CRMs:
- HubSpot CRM
But more CRM integrations are on our product roadmap for future development - we'll keep you posted!
Setting up the integration is quick and easy, follow the steps below to get you set up in less than 5 minutes!
1. First off make sure you are currently logged into the HubSpot account that you want to integrate with Outbase in a separate tab.
2. In Outbase navigate to the CRM Integration page from the main navigation menu:
CRM Integration View
3. Click Connect CRM, then select the CRM you would like to connect from the pop-up box.
Please note we currently only integrate with HubSpot, but other CRM integrations are on our product roadmap, so watch this space!
4. If you are not already signed in to your account you will be prompted to sign in at this point. Otherwise, select the HubSpot account you would like to connect to Outbase and then click Choose Account.
HubSpot Sign In
Choose HubSpot Account
5. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to connect this app. Click Connect app. 6. Back in Outbase you will be able to edit any Contact and Company fields that you require mapped - use the Company Properties and Company Properties tabs on the left to review the mapping. When you're happy click Save.
7. The final thing to do is to create rules for when contacts or deals will be created in Hubspot from Outbase. Outbase offers 3 Ruleset Templates, click Use Ruleset to the right of the template to select this. Or click Custom Rules below to select your own.
Outbase Ruleset Templates
Creating your own rules is also quick and easy, just select: a. Trigger: at what point do you want the rule to happen. This could be when the first email is sent, when a link is clicked, or a response is received (Positive, Deferred Interest, Referral, or Decline) b. Action: what do you want to happen when this trigger is met. This could be to create or update a contact or a company, or to create a deal. If you are creating a deal: c. Pipeline: select the pipeline where you would like this deal to be created. d. Deal Stage: select the deal stage you would like this put into.
Creating a Custom Rule
For example in the above screenshot: a. Trigger is Positive Response received. b. Action is to create a deal. c. Pipeline is to my Sales Pipeline. d. Deal Stage is to my Qualified To Buy.
Please note that if triggers are response types (Positive, Referral, Deferred Interest, or Decline) then these responses will need to be categorized in the Outbase Inbox before these will be sent through to your CRM. For more information about categorizing responses, see the Categorizing Responses section of Monitoring Campaigns.
8. Once you have added all your rules the CRM integration will automatically be added to your Outbase campaigns. If there are any campaigns you are running where you don't want any data going into your CRM you have the option to turn this off. From the Campaign Manager page, select the campaign you don't want to integrate. Then in the CRM Integration section, change the toggle button to off.
Campaign View - CRM Integration Toggle Button
And that's it... Awesome! Not you've got your CRM connected and up and running you won't have to spend so much time copying and pasting data over!