Help & Getting Started
From getting your first campaign up and running, through to further support with the platform, we've got you covered.
Here you'll find all the help and support you need to set up your first campaign and use Outbase as your all-in-one prospecting platform to skyrocket your sales.
From the menu you will find:
Help & Getting Started
1. Getting Started Checklist
Clicking this will open the Getting Started Checklist, which shows you the steps you need to complete to get your first campaign up and running. This checklist will also appear when you log in or navigate to the dashboard at any time if the steps haven't been completed yet.
You can close the checklist by clicking Come back later and return by navigating to the dashboard, or opening the Help & Getting Started menu.
Getting Started Checklist
There are six steps to setting up a campaign, included in the checklist:
- 1.Add an email account Add the email account you will be sending emails from, including a signature and compliance statement, with an unsubscribe link.
- 2.Create a campaign Create your first campaign. This also shows you briefly what is required to set up a campaign and some optional steps you might want to take.
- 3.Add your messaging sequence Build your campaign sequence by adding your email templates and setting wait times between your email sends.
- 4.Configure your sending schedule Specify who your emails will be sent from and when they will be sent.
- 5.Create an audience and import prospects Use Outbase's Audience builder, our extensive professional profile database, to source and verify email addresses for your ideal prospects.
- 6.Activate your campaign Start sending your campaign and wait for the responses to start pouring in!
For all six of the steps above, the Getting Started Checklist offers three different methods of self-service support:
- Read the Guide This will open the Getting Started Guide (opens in a new tab), where you can follow along with the step-by-step instructions to get your campaign up and running in no time. This guide also provides more in-depth detail for adding email accounts, broken down by provider.
- Take the Tour This will launch the tour that will guide you through setting everything up, meaning you never need to leave the tab you're currently using!
- Watch the Video This will play a short video that shows you what to do at each step, with a screen recording. None of the videos are more than a few minutes long, so it really is that easy!
With these three options to choose from, there's sure to be something to suit everyone!
Prefer a demo? Contact our success team by emailing [email protected] and a member of the team will be able to book you in.
Something not working? If you're having problems, please reach out to our support team through the live chat, or by emailing [email protected] and someone will be able to assist you.
2. Getting Started Guide
Clicking this will open our Getting Started Guide (opens in a new tab) that is similar to the Read the Guide option above. The only difference is this opens the guide at the start and you can choose where you would like to navigate to.
3. User Documentation
Clicking this will open our full documentation in the form of our User Guide. This gives a detailed breakdown of what each page offers and how to make the best use of all the features offered by Outbase.