Activate your Campaign
Now you have everything set up, let's get this campaign going!
That's it - if you've followed all of the steps in Getting Started then your campaign is all set up and ready to go - all that's left is to activate the campaign and start sending!
If you want the campaign to start sending today, then great - let’s get the ball rolling! Or if you prefer to start in a couple of days' time, no worries - you’ll just need to complete the final step below on the day you want to start.
Let's get this campaign started...
1. Click the green Play button in the top right of your screen:
Activating from Campaign View
2. You will then be prompted to check the start date and time zone used for the campaign - if you need to amend this use the Change date button, otherwise hit Keep date & activate.
1. From the navigation menu, select Campaigns then Campaign Manager. 2. Then on the right of the campaign you want to activate click the green Play button, in the Actions column.
Activating from Campaign Manager
3. You will then be prompted to check the start date and time zone used for the campaign - if you need to amend this use the Change date button, otherwise hit Keep date & activate.
And that’s it! Your campaign is now active and emails will start sending shortly.
What’s next? Well, any replies to your campaign will come directly into the inbox that you are sending emails from and directly into your sales pipeline.
But there’s more…!
Learn a bit more about how to manage your Outbase campaign using the links below:
Or find out more about the power of Outbase in our User Guide:
- Deal Navigator - define your sales pipeline from receiving a lead all the way through pitching and closing. Use our template or create your own, giving your team access to email templates, useful documents, and more!